How does payment work?

All payment through Space for Arts will be made using STRIPE. Space for Arts is NOT the bank and does not store the payments. All credit card payments will be made directly to the studio at the time the transaction takes place via STRIPE. At the time of the transaction, SfA receives a 10% transaction fee and the remaining 90% goes directly to the studio.