Terms and Conditions
STUDIO RULES AND RENTAL AGREEMENT
Please inquire for our studio contract which must be signed prior to your shoot.
- Rental time includes set up and break down times. At least $70 fee would be billed if the crew leaves later than the reserved time.
- Paper Backdrops: Paper Backdrops: All backdrops including the pre-installed ones (white, grey and black)are $6 per every linear foot of usage from the lower edge of the backdrop till where we need to cut off. Usage is footprints, marks, holes, scratches, wrinkles from moisure, etc.Every other color costs $10 to use and comes with an installation by one of our workers. Please request in advance for better service!Full rolls of paper backdrops are $59+tax.
- Group size:All studios allow 10 people with $5 per extra person.
- Please leave the studio in the same condition. If the studio requires a major cleaning after your session the cleaning fee will be added (from $150) and will depend on the amount of work required.
- Any fractions of an hour are billed as a whole hour. It also applies to hourly count of the packages.
- There is a 5% transaction fee on all card transactions and a 4% transaction fee on PayPal transactions.
- CYC Wall comes AS IS (Stage C, Pro II, Olympic 3, Studio 1). If you wish it to be repainted for your booking, please request in advance. The repainting is fee is $75 from smaller cycloramaras and $200 for Olympic 3.
- All hard to clean materials (confetti, milk, flour, powder, fake blood, wax, body oil, etc) are to be approved in advance. A refundable deposit is required.
- No ALCOHOLIC beveragesor DRUGS allowed inside the studio. A $500 fine will be charged for each incident.
- NO SMOKING in the studio. Projects involved with smoke have to get studio representatives consent.
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics.Live music bands must be approved in advance. The Studios are not soundproof.
- No one will be admittedwho is drunk orunder the influence of illegal substances.
- NO PETS allowed without prior consent of a Studio representative.