Terms and Conditions
NEW PRODUCTION SAFETY GUIDELINES IN LIGHT OF
In an effort to protect our employees, talent and crew from the spread of the COVID-19 virus, HUDSON YARDS LOFT has established—and is continuing to monitor and update—new policies and practices that provide a safe working environment for all of our productions.
PPE / SAFETY GEAR
● Masks are required for all crew throughout the shoot day.
● Gloves and surgical masks as well as hand sanitizer will be made available on set, but we encourage all talent/crew to bring their own masks to set.
● No admittance for crew with symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough.
ON SET DISTANCING & DEDICATED TEAM AREAS
● Please practice social distancing guidelines of 6’ separation (unless absolutely necessary). Each team will have a dedicated area, minimizing interaction among the teams.
● Should your production need more space, we have 4 - 2200 square ft. Loft Studios to house additional crew/talent that may not be needed on the shooting floor.
● We have added a 2nd makeup station to give hair and makeup their own full station and to provide the necessary 6’ distance between the teams.
● No unnecessary personnel will be permitted on set.
● No crew member will be near talent, unless they are part of the Hair, Make Up, Wardrobe Departments, or if necessary.
● All will be masked and gloved when near/working on talent.
● Employees, talent, and crew will also be required to frequently wash their hands with soap and water.
● Workstations and other commonly touched items will be disinfected daily by the Hudson Yards Loft crew. Clorox and other cleaners will be available to the crews/talent throughout the day should they need to do additional cleaning of their areas.
● We suggest that all productions provide individually wrapped catering and craft service to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.