About our studio
4,144 SQ FT warehouse in downtown Los Angeles, circa 1923. North and South facing windows, with west facing light in the furnished loft room, the building is skewed lightly West, giving the space some of the best useable light around during the entire day.
Our loft is the top floor of a two story building, with the 10 freeway to the south, and city views of DTLA to the north. The studio is at the end of an industrial cul-de-sac, with secure parking lot, making it one of the easiest DTLA spaces to access.
There is one flight of wide stairs into the space. Private entrance. Curtained HMU and lounge area for talent. One bathroom, dressing room, steamer and wardrobe rack, fridge, and some equipment rental available on-site.
- 13' ceilings -- entry way is 7'6" H by 7' wide.
- AC and heat throughout the studio.
- Dedicated makeup area with rack and steamer
- Changing room
- One private bathroom
Gated parking lot with private entrance for 4-5 vehicles. If additional parking is needed, street parking is incredibly easy, unmetered, and unlimited time. There is also an available parking lot with 10 spots directly across the street from the studio, for an additional fee.Cleaning fees: $50 cleaning fee (may be higher for any productions that require special cleanup i.e. powders, confetti, flowers, petals, pets/animals on-site, etc). Read more
Private gated parking lot, 4-5 spots available depending on size of vehicles. Street parking is unmetered with unlimited time frames. For larger crews: There is a rentable lot across the street. More info upon request.
- One Room
- Natural Light
- Still Life
- Sound Stage
- White Floors
- White Walls
- Exposed Brick
- Shooting Kitchen
- Shooting Bathroom
- Overhead Shooting
- Wood Floors
- Outdoor access
- Garden access
- Black out shades
- Vehicle access
- Cityscape/Skyline views
- Basic Studio Equipment
- On-Site Rental Equipment
- On-site Support Staff
- Digital Tech On-Site
- Air Conditioning
- Computers available
- Sound System
- Pet Friendly
On-Site Rental Equipment description:
LIGHTING AND GRIP RENTALGRIP & MISC:
- Apple box (4 available) -- $5
- C- Stand w/ boom (5 available) -- $12
- V-Flat (6+ available) -- $12
- Manfrotto Rolling Crank Stand w/ Super boom -- $45
- Mole Richardson 2K Fresnel Hot Light -- $25
- Small Neewer LED light (2+ available) -- $15
- Pocket Wizard transreceiver (2 available) -- $12
- Background stands (2) + pole -- $24
- Profoto OF 24" White beauty dish (w/speeding attached) -- $30
- Profoto 5' RFI octa softbox w/ speeding attached -- $45
- Profoto D4 (3 available) -- $20
- Profoto Acute 2R 2400 pack -- $15
- Profoto B2 250 Air TTL location kit (2 heads + pack) -- $TBD
- Set: Crank Stand, boom, D4, softbox -- $69
WHITE POSING BOXES:
- Small -- $5
- Medium and Large (each) -- $10
- $10 / day seamless flat fee plus $4.99 per damaged foot (if applicable)
- Small (grey) -- $15
- Medium (green and grey) -- $20
FREE OF CHARGE:
- Diffusion Silks (5),
- Blackout Curtains (7),
- 12 ft ladder,
- Sandbags (4)
- *Video slider, lav mics, chandeliers, tether cord: available upon request
Assortment of books, plants, furniture, etc. Images upon request.
Loft room has an eclectic blend of art deco inspired furniture, with hints of boho and old world charm.
- Makeup/Hair Room
- VIP Room
Simple kitchenette. Retro fridge, industrial large stainless steel sink, microwave, coffee and tea makers.
- Max crew size
- Ceiling height
- 13 ft