Union Square Combo Shooting Kitchen / Prep Kitchen / Cyc Stage / Bathroom Set
Our desirable Fifth Avenue location only one block from Union Square, makes us the perfect film and photography studio for clients who want to work in the heart of Manhattan and still keep their budget within reason. With two separate stages, we can meet a multitude of production needs.
Day Rates based on 10hr day from 8:00am - 6:00pm
EAST + WEST Stages Together--
- PHOTO/VIDEO/FILM/TV $2500 /Day
- OVERTIME HOURLY RATE: $250/hour
- ELECTRICAL USAGE FEE UNDER 60 AMPS: $75 /Day
- (For West Stage or Combo Stages)
- ELECTRICAL USAGE FEE OVER 60 AMPS: $150 /Day
YOU CAN ALSO RENT:
About our studio
Come dish out the happiness at our shooting kitchen studio. If you thought you had to leave Manhattan to find an affordable kitchen studio rental for your next production, think again.
Our EAST + WEST Stages (full buyout) of our studio proudly features an open shooting kitchen with all of the necessities. A moveable, camera facing stove gives you the flexibility to create multiple different sets. West light flows through four large eight foot windows. Alternatively, we also have complete blackout capability. A lighting grid over the kitchen stage makes it even easier to create exactly the look you want. Our professional kitchen also includes double wall ovens, a stainless steel refrigerator, a stainless dishwasher, microwave, deep farm sink, several stainless rolling carts and black granite countertops. We are equipped with all of the basic kitchen essentials and more, including two KitchenAid mixers. If you require behind the scenes prep space, our prep kitchen provides a four burner electric stove with a full oven, additional Bunsen burners, sink, microwave and under the counter fridge space.
Basic Studio Info:
- Convenient and desirable MANHATTAN LOCATION ON FIFTH AVENUE between 13th and 14th Streets, only one block from Union Square.
- Fully functional SHOOTING KITCHEN with mobile, camera facing stove/island and double wall ovens. Kitchen stocked with essentials.
- Grid over kitchen
- Fully functional, open SHOOTING BATHROOM set with claw foot tub and 4’ X 8' west facing picture window.
- Twenty foot two walled CYCLORAMA with grid
- 55’ x 25’ open shooting area with no obstructions or columns
- 12 Foot Ceilings / White floors
- FOBA stand available in house
- Large wall of west facing windows over Greenwich Village rooftops.
- Full blackout curtain
- Additional East Stage with PREP KITCHEN. Perfect for castings, tabletop, beauty or portraits. Also ideal as green room for larger productions shooting in our West Stage, or as extra kitchen for West Stage food/kitchen shoots.
- Lighting and grip equipment available. (Outside equipment permitted.)
- We love kids and animals!
- Open 24/7 with separate passenger and freight elevators.
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Rolling Mirror/Makeup Station
- 2 Rolling Garment Racks
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Three 8 foot tables
- Ten Padded Conference Chairs
- All Kitchen Basics for West Stage Kitchen
- Extension Cords/Stingers
- Speakers for IPOD hookup
There are separate freight and passenger elevators that operate 24 hours, seven days a week. If you’re still working, so is the elevator.
The dimensions of the freight elevator are as follows:
- Height: 8′
- Door Width: 36”
- Floor Dimensions: 53” x 68”
- Floor Diagonal Corner to Corner: 7’ 5”
- Top to Bottom Diagonal: 11’ 3”
300 Amps 3 Phase, Cam Lock Box Rental: $100 per day
Electrical Fee (per day)
- West Stage or Combo Stages: $75 under 60 amps / $150 over 60 amps
- East Stage only: $40 flat fee
Green Screen painting may be requested with a minimum of 2 days notice. Please call for details. Green screen fabric backdrop also available for in house rental.
Catering: The Union Square area is home to countless amazing culinary establishments. We have menus on site for many restaurants and delis and we are happy to assist you with ordering for delivery to the studio.
We are happy to accept reasonable deliveries prior to your shoot during regular business hours. All deliveries MUST be scheduled with us in advance as we may have other productions in the studio and need to plan accordingly. We ask that you provide us with a list of deliveries as well as a contact person and phone number for each expected delivery. “Load in” of equipment that takes longer than 15 minutes prior to your shoot date will be billed as hourly overtime.
Trash: We do not charge a fee for cleaning or normal garbage disposal. However, in the event that there is any large set debris or unusual garbage left behind, a disposal fee is possible.Read more
- 11 ft
- Door width
- 3 ft
- Door height
- 7 ft
- Weight limit
- Opening hours
Notes: Interior dimensions: 53" x 68"
- One Room
- Natural Light
- Still Life
- Sound Stage
- White Floors
- White Walls
- Exposed Brick
- Shooting Kitchen
- Shooting Bathroom
- Overhead Shooting
- Wood Floors
- Outdoor access
- Garden access
- Black out shades
- Vehicle access
- Cityscape/Skyline views
Shooting Kitchen description:
Fully functional SHOOTING KITCHEN with mobile, camera facing stove/island and double wall ovens. Kitchen stocked with essentials. 12 ceilings. Grid over kitchen. ALL KITCHEN STOCK ITEMS INCLUDED WITH STUDIO RENTAL.
Shooting Bathroom description:
Fully functional open, shooting bathroom featuring a white claw foot tub, oversized window with west light, white vanity with marble countertop, large mirror and toilet. Side wall opens up to shoot into tub from the side. All fixtures can be removed or changed out. 4'x8' wall panels with or without molding available for in house rental to create background walls. Subway tile wall also available for in house rental.
- Basic Studio Equipment
- On-Site Rental Equipment
- On-site Support Staff
- Digital Tech On-Site
- Air Conditioning
- Computers available
- Sound System
- Pet Friendly
On-Site Rental Equipment description:
Have your own equipment? Outside equipment is permitted. Of course, we appreciate when our clients rent from our extensive in-house line of lighting and grip whenever possible as we try to be competitive with other suppliers. Please contact us with your equipment needs for more detailed equipment information.
Wide assortment of live plants.
Client area sofa, directors chairs, kitchen stools, round client table, folding tables for props/stylists, padded conference chairs.
- Makeup/Hair Room
- VIP Room
Fully functional SHOOTING KITCHEN with mobile, camera facing stove/island and double wall ovens. Kitchen stocked with essentials. Grid over kitchen. ALL KITCHEN STOCK ITEMS INCLUDED WITH STUDIO RENTAL.
- Three Phase
- Max crew size
- Ceiling height
- 12 ft